Personalized, remedial tuition for slow learners -
• Initial interview and assessment;
• Tutoring by qualified, competent tutors;
• Flexible programmes to address individual needs;
• A mixture of traditional (pen & paper) and
computer based learning methods, to
cater for individual needs, stimulate and maintain students’ interest and
• One-to-one tuition at our centre or in the
student’s home (home visits).
• Shared sessions: no more than three students to
one tutor. Lower fees apply.
• Bookings are made for a minimum period of one
school term or 10 sessions.
For best results, longer periods of tutoring may be required.
• Intensive school holiday programmes can be
Contact us for more details and bookings.